Coming off the heals of the LS Next engine comes Dart’s latest offering, the LS SHP Next Pro. Designed from a clean slate approach the LS Next Iron block has addressed the shortcomings of the LS platform and is the ideal candidate for hot rodders, drag racers, circle track competitors, off-roaders, and high performance marine enthusiasts.
By utilizing conventional style main caps and oil pans with LS rotating assemblies and related components, Dart has addressed the windage and oil control problems which result from the factory LS engine’s separated crankcase bays.
Dart SHP LS Next PRO Features:
- Superior strength 220 BHN Cast Iron
- Steel 4-bolt main caps with upgraded ARP main studs
- Lifter oil crossover with restrictor provision
- 6-bolt per cylinder capability
- 4.000” up to 4.185” bore
- Factory oil filter provision
- 8-counterweight machining
- Full skirt design
- Priority main oiling
- Siamese cylinder bores
- Thick decks ensure reliable head gasket seal
• Parts kit included (PN: 32000018)