Anderson Composites has introduced new carbon fiber fenders for the 2020-2021 Mustang Shelby GT500 model. These new vented fenders, Type-TPF (SKU # AC-FF20FDMU500-TPF) were designed to release unwanted hot air from the brake area.
The new design features a semi-arced opening towards the top of the wheel well with a removable screen mesh. The molded vent was designed to work seamlessly with the Shelby body lines and further adds to more heat extraction when used with the factory vented hood. The added heat extraction improves braking capabilities and makes it ideal for the track day events.
These fenders are made of high quality 3k, 2×2 carbon fiber twill fabric and high-grade marine resin with UV inhibitors. The vacuum infusion process to make these components provides the best fabric-to-resin ratio which results with the best fitment and finish. These carbon fiber fenders have great show quality looks with a high-luster finish.
• Fits 2020 – 2021 Mustang Shelby GT500 (SKU # AC-FF20FDMU500-TPF)
• Features a vent with removable screen mesh to release heat from the brake area
• Improves heat extraction and improves braking capabilities
• Mounts with OE hardware
• Hand crafted; made by vacuum infused process that provides excellent fabric-to-resin ratio
• High luster show-quality finish
• Made of high quality 3k, 2×2 carbon fiber fabric and marine-grade resin with UV inhibitors
For more information, visit www.andersoncomposites.com.
(Content courtesy of Anderson Composites)