In 2011 Ford released its latest engine package, dubbed a 5.0 and running under the Coyote moniker, the 302ci powerplant offers four-valves-per-cylinder and for the first time in a Mustang powerplant, variable camshaft timing. Six years later and the Coyote is one of the hottest engines in the market with the continued fast-paced production cars that seemingly show up in droves at drag strips across the country and the increasingly popular Coyote-swapped project cars. Holley EFI has a few different engine management systems capable of running the Coyote 5.0, including the drive-by-wire throttle body setup.
The latest offering for the Coyote crowd gives the end-user the ability to control the variable camshaft timing. No longer will your Coyote-swap require a set of cam phaser lockouts thanks to the new Holley EFI Coyote Twin Independent Variable Cam Timing Control. It is compatible with either the HP or Dominator EFI units and testing with some applications has shown an increase of 90 ft/lb of toque compared to locked out camshafts.
- Compatible with HP or Dominator EFI
- Gain 90+ Ft. Lbs at 3700RPM vs Locked Cams
- Ti-VCT Cam control down to 400 RPM
- Designed for Stock Camshaft Profiles
- Commanded Timing matched within 1 degree
- 4 Built in Diagnostic LEDS make diagnostics easy in the event of a cam or crank sensor failure
- Integrated Stock Cam Position Tables – eliminate tuning guess work, optimal drive-ability and power right out of the box
- Main Harnesses come terminated with Ford TPS and IAC Connectors, making it easy to convert from a DBW Throttle Body to a Manual Throttle Body, if desired
- Installation of an external MAP sensor is required, we recommend part number 538-13 for N/A applications
- Main Harnesses includes a Power Tap Connector, as a convenient source for power and grounds when adding additional sensors or actuators
- CANBus communication between Coyote Ti-VCT and Holley EFI ECU for high speed data transfer and diagnostics
- Pre-calibrated Ford sensor drop downs in the Holley EFI Software
- Plug and Play Main Harness for 2011-2014 Coyote engines w/ Stock Camshafts using Stock Coils (558-110)
- Plug and Play Main Harness for 2011-2014 Coyote engines w/ Stock Camshafts using Holley EFI Coils (558-122)